This 3 ingredient peppermint bark is so easy to make and the perfect healthy sweet treat!
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- crushed candy canes
1. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Place a Silpat or parchment paper on a rimmed cookie sheet.
3. Evenly spread a thick layer of vanilla yogurt.
4. Place dollops of the melted white chocolate on top of the yogurt. Take a toothpick to swirl the chocolate into the yogurt.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
Break apart the bark and store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 29
- Sodium: 52
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: desserts, yogurt, sweet treats, peppermint bark, holiday baking