Need a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast? This recipe is for you! Sheet Pan Mediterranean Eggs are made on a quarter sheet pan and done in 30 minutes or less. Make breakfast the most important meal of your day!
- 10 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 6 English muffins
- Grease a rimmed quarter sheet pan. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper together.
- Add in zucchini, red onions, spinach, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and dill. Stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased quarter sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with more goat cheese and dill before serving.
To make sandwiches:
- There are a couple of ways you can cut the eggs. Using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a drinking glass, cut 6 circles that are the same size as English muffins. Or you can cut the sheet pan eggs into 8 rectangles and eat them on English muffins that way.
Storage: Leftovers will store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you decide to freeze them, wrap them individually in foil first.
To Reheat: If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight. Reheat in the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes, or in the microwave for 1 minute, until warmed through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast sandwich, egg sandwich, sheet pan meal, sheet pan eggs, Mediterranean recipe