Keto Brussels sprouts with bacon is a delicious side dish to complement your dinner tonight. Roasting the Brussels sprouts until they’re crispy brings out their natural sweetness, which pairs perfectly with the salty and savory flavor of the bacon.
This dish is not only delicious, but it’s also packed with vitamins and nutrients, making it a healthy choice for any meal. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. So why not add this tasty and nutritious side to your dinner tonight?
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 strips of bacon, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and dry your Brussels sprouts.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half.
- Drizzle olive oil over Brussels sprouts and bacon. Add salt and pepper and mix the Brussels sprouts and bacon until everything is coated in olive oil.
- Lay the Brussels sprouts cut side down on a sheet pan (this will make this crisp up).
- Bake 30 minutes or until crispy and tender.
What to Serve With Roasted Brussels Sprouts?
- Salmon. How about this Pan Seared Salmon?
- Pork. Crock Pot Pork Chops are a perfect complement to these Brussels sprouts. Or how about this Grilled Garlic Herb Pork Loin?
- Pasta. Serve your roasted Brussels sprouts alongside this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out:
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Joanna Gaines’ Creamy Chicken Poblano Soup
- Keto Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Shallot Sauce
Keto Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 strips bacon chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep the Brussels sprouts. Place the halved brussels sprouts onto the baking sheet. Add the bacon. Drizzle olive oil over Brussels sprouts and bacon. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until the veggies are coated in olive oil. Turn the Brussels sprouts cut side down on a sheet pan (this will make this crisp up).
- Bake. Bake 30 minutes or until crispy and tender.
If you make this recipe or any of my others, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can find us on Facebook and Pinterest!
Leave a Reply