- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk OR dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of your favorite holiday-colored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour, and oil in a large bowl. Add in the 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup milk or dark chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in 1/4 of your favorite holiday sprinkles.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1.5″ size balls and place on your baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake the cookies. I like to pull them out while they’re still soft, they will continue to bake on the pan as they cool completely. Enjoy!
Swap out the milk chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: cookies, baking, holiday, holiday baking, Santa, cake mix, box cake mix