Looking for a one-pot wonder? This Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta is a quick and simple recipe that you can make in 20 minutes or less! I call that a busy mom win! I’ve been working on a collection of simple Instant Pot recipes that are easy to whip up and in 30 minutes or less. Do you have a specific recipe in mind? Maybe I can create it for you! Let me know in the comments section below.
To make this Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta, you really only need a few pantry staple items. During these trying times and with grocery stores being low on certain things, it’s nice to stock up your pantry when you can.
My Favorite Pantry Staples: Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta
- Canned Goods – diced, crushed, whole tomatoes, fruit, veggies
- Jarred pasta sauce
- Baking supplies – flours, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, etc.
- Foil, gallon-sized Ziplock bags, parchment paper, etc.
- Oils, vinegar, sauces
Let’s get started on making this Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta!
Ingredients for Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 16oz pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2oz cream cheese
- 3 oz grated Parmesan and Romano cheese
- Fresh chopped basil
Chicken Seasoning for Instant Pot Gooey Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Season the chicken pieces with all of the chicken seasoning.
2. Press SAUTE on the Instant Pot. Saute the chicken on all sides and then add chopped shallot and garlic to the pot. Continue cooking for 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Turn off the saute function and add the chicken broth. Deglaze the pan for 30 seconds, then add pasta to your Instant Pot. Stir everything around until the pasta is submerged in the chicken broth.
4. Cover with the lid and lock it into its position. Turn the vent to the sealing position. Press the pressure cook setting and cook on high for 4 minutes. When it’s finished cooking, do a quick release.
5. Turn your Instant Pot off and stir in butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, grated parmesan, and romano cheeses.
6. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Looking for more delicious recipes? You might like:
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore Freezer Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Bolognese with Red Wine
- Crockpot Crispy Pork Ramen