I’m always on the hunt for an easy sheet pan dinner and this one couldn’t be any easier to make. If you happen to have a garden during the summer, this is the perfect recipe to use up all of the zucchinis, tomatoes, onions, and more. Let’s make it!
- Red onion
- Bell pepper – any color will work
- Canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pitted kalamata olives
- Greek dressing
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a large sheet pan and layer the zucchini, red onion, bell pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, and kalamata olives on top.
- Pour the Greek dressing over the vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts. Season both sides with Kosher salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Lay the chicken on top of the vegetables. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Optional step: once the timer goes off turn the broiler to high. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with feta cheese and serve.
- This sheet pan dinner is amazing on its own, but you can serve it over rice, cauliflower rice, or mashed potatoes.
- Leftovers will store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-3 minutes.
- Any color bell pepper will work (red, green, orange, yellow).
- I’m using cherry tomatoes in this recipe but grape tomatoes will work too.
- I love to grab some Greek olives from the olive bar at my local grocery store. If not, the jarred containers of Kalamata olives are my go-to. Always make sure the olives are pitted.
- Using the broiler at the end is an optional step to brown and crisp the chicken a bit.
- Serve this with a dollop of store-bought Tzatziki sauce.
- If using bone-in chicken thighs for this recipe, I recommend adding 15 minutes to the cooking time until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Feta is optional to garnish with. I purchased a block of feta cheese and cubed it but you can also buy crumbled feta ready to sprinkle on top.