Is there a better combo than peanut butter and Oreo? I don’t think so. Even when I was a kid (and still today), I used to love putting peanut butter on my Oreos. The idea of peanut butter and chocolate in recipes isn’t something new. People have been adding it to recipes for years. Look at Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? Another personal favorite of mine.
I thought it would be fun to create a delicious cheesecake crust out of Oreo’s and a creamy peanut butter cheesecake to go on top. You know I’m a big fan of miniature cheesecakes. Have you tried my Chocolate Ganache Mini Cheesecakes? Or how about my Mini Cheesecakes with Pumpkin Swirl, perfect for Fall and Halloween parties!
Now, let’s get down to business and make the most delicious Mini Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes!
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
Step 1: Layout all of your ingredients.
Step 2: Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 1 muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Step 3: MAKE THE CRUST
- Combine the oreo crumbs and melted butter. Take the mixture and evenly divide it into the muffin pan. Press the crust firmly into each cavity.
Step 4: MAKE THE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE
- In a bowl of a stand mixer combine cream cheese and sugar, beat for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, and almond extract until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into individual cheesecake cavities.
Step 5: Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cheesecakes begin to brown.
- When finished baking, let the cheesecakes cool on the counter.
- Serve the cheesecakes with a sprinkle of crushed Oreos on top.
Come say hi to me on social media!
Pin this recipe to your favorite board!Print