I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with Chobani on a quick and delicious 3 ingredient peppermint bark. All you need are 3 ingredients and a few hours to let it set in the freezer and you’ve got an amazing treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chobani® Plain Greek Yogurt is crafted from farm-fresh local milk, making it an excellent source of protein. With a creamy texture and old-world-tart taste, our non-fat, low-fat, and keto-friendly whole milk options are the perfect base for breakfast bowls, smoothies, and so much more. Be sure to check out their recipe page for easy to whip up recipes!
There are so many variations to making yogurt bark. I’ve made it with fruit for a delicious breakfast treat. How about swirling in dark chocolate and strawberries? So many possibilities. Today, I’m sharing a Christmas themed 3 ingredient peppermint bark, using crushed candy canes.
This is also the perfect recipe to try making with your little ones. My little guy isn’t old enough yet to really understand how to cook with his mama. I can’t wait for those days.
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- crushed candy canes
1. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Place a Silpat or parchment paper on a rimmed cookie sheet.
3. Evenly spread a thick layer of vanilla yogurt.
4. Place dollops of the melted white chocolate on top of the yogurt. Take a toothpick to swirl the chocolate into the yogurt.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
Looking for more sweet treats? Give these recipes a try:
- The Best Vegan Edible Cookie Dough
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Minis
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake