The holidays are here and I’m so excited to share my delicious oven roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon with you. In partnership with Samsung Home Appliances, I was able to whip up this easy side dish using my brand new slide-in gas range.
This gas range and oven makes me feel like I’m a professional chef in my own kitchen. It’s a thing of beauty! With a large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity, it allows me to cook multiple dishes at once. I can easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes, or two racks of cookies. Let’s make my delicious oven roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon!
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 strips of bacon, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recommended Products to Make Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat Samsung Gas Range Oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and dry your Brussels sprouts.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half.
- Drizzle olive oil over Brussels sprouts and bacon. Add salt and pepper and mix the Brussels sprouts and bacon until everything is coated in olive oil.
- Lay the Brussels sprouts cut side down on a sheet pan (this will make this crisp up).
- Bake 30 minutes or until crispy and tender.
What to Serve With Roasted Brussels Sprouts?
- Salmon. How about this Pan Seared Salmon?
- Pork. Crock Pot Pork Chops are a perfect complement to these Brussels sprouts. Or how about this Grilled Garlic Herb Pork Loin?
- Pasta. Serve your roasted Brussels sprouts alongside this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Pasta.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out:
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Joanna Gaines’ Creamy Chicken Poblano Soup
- Keto Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Shallot Sauce