This post is in collaboration with Samsung Home Appliances. #SamsungHomeAppliances @SamsungHomeAppliances #SamsungHome
Today, I’m sharing with you my favorite way to cook bacon for a crowd. Oven-baked candied bacon is SO delicious and easy to make with help from my new Gas Stove Range and Oven from Samsung Home Appliances. This range offers a built-in look with their slide-in design. It’s my favorite appliance in the kitchen!
Isn’t she a beauty? I love everything about this gas range, but I have to say one of my favorite features is the large 5.8 cu. ft of space. This oven allows me to cook multiple dishes at once. I can easily accommodate a big roast or multiple casserole dishes. How perfect for the holidays coming up!
Ready to make the easiest oven-baked candied bacon? Let’s make it!
- 12 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Line two baking sheets with foil, and place a wire rack on each sheet pan. Lay the bacon strips on the wire racks of both sheet pans. Be sure to not overlap the bacon.
- Sprinkle each bacon strip with some brown sugar. The more the better for me, yum!!
- Add some freshly cracked black pepper to your liking.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. If you are using thick-cut bacon, you will need to bake for longer in the oven. Keep checking on it to avoid burnt bacon.
There you have it! The easiest and most delicious way to make oven-baked candied bacon. This is the perfect way to make a large batch for the family this holiday season.
Looking for more easy recipes? Give these a try:
- EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE FREEZER MEAL
- GROUND CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS
- EASY FILET MIGNON WITH CREAMY BLUE CHEESE SHALLOT SAUCE