Need an easy quiche recipe to make for brunch? Look no further than this bacon and white cheddar quiche recipe. I’ve partnered with Eggland’s Best on this recipe, and they are the only eggs that I feed my family with. When compared to ordinary eggs, Eggland’s Best are the only eggs that have 10x more vitamin E, 6x more vitamin D, and more than double vitamin B12. Only the best for my family and for yours!
Ingredients Needed (Bacon and White Cheddar Quiche)
- Pie crust
- Eggland’s Best eggs
- Half and Half
- Salt and pepper – to season your quiche
- Bacon – the good stuff
- White cheddar cheese – buy the block of cheese and shred it yourself
- Fresh dill and chives – for freshness
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a medium bowl and whisk the eggs.
- Whisk in the Half and Half, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Spread the cooked bacon onto the pie crust. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover the quiche for the last 10 minutes of bake time if the crust is getting too brown.
- Transfer the quiche to a rack and let cool for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the dill and chives on top of the quiche.
- Serve in wedges.
Looking for more recipes? Give these a try:
- Pesto Salmon Salad
- Grilled Blackened Chicken Salad
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
- Dairy Free Creamy Chicken Soup