This post is sponsored by Birds Eye®. Creating simple and yummy holiday side dishes this year and using Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets in this Warm Broccoli Brussels Sprouts Salad with an Apple Cider Dijon Dressing! The best part? Everything is cooked on one sheet pan or in a baking dish, making it the easiest side dish for your holiday table. Using @birdseyevegetables frozen broccoli florets from @Walmart in this recipe saves me so much time which = more time with my family.
This holiday season I want to spend more time with my family and less time in the kitchen. By using Walmart’s online grocery, I can quickly buy all of the ingredients I need such as Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets and Birds Eye® Loaded Potato Bake in order to prepare fast and delicious side dishes for my family.
Ingredients Needed to Make Broccoli Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Frozen Broccoli – make it easy on yourself and purchase Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets
- Brussels Sprouts – adds a salty, crispy bite to the dish
- Chickpeas – for texture
- Olive Oil – to roast everything perfectly
- Salt and Freshly Cracked Pepper – for seasoning
- Pomegranate Arils – add a pop of color and sweetness for the holidays. Pro tip – purchase the arils themselves instead of cutting a pomegranate and scooping out the arils
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the broccoli, brussels sprouts, and chickpeas on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting.
- To make the dressing: whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, thyme, garlic powder, and orange zest. Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, tossing to combine. Top the salad with pomegranate arils. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Looking for more holiday recipes? Give these a try:
- Spinach & Artichoke Puff Pastry Wheels
- Old Bay Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make this recipe or any of my others, I’d love to hear what you think! Leave a comment below, email me, or you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! We have a foodie community over on Pinterest of more than 2 million monthly viewers. We would love to have you come join us and share in our love of food, family, and recipes!