Are you looking for a shrimp recipe with a kick of spice done in 20 minutes or less? Try this New Orleans Shrimp tonight! Jumbo shrimp sauteed in garlic, butter, and hot sauce. Served with crusty bread to soak up all of the juices. Let’s make it!
- Unsalted butter
- Garlic – lots of it!
- Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce (or any hot sauce you like)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Creole seasoning
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Large or jumbo shrimp – the main ingredient in this shrimp recipe
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cilantro
- Crusty bread
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the garlic, and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, creole seasoning, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of chilled butter. Using a spoon, coat the shrimp in the sauce.
- Sprinkle fresh cilantro over the top and serve with crusty bread.
Craving more easy dinner recipes? Give these a try:
- Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
- Pan Seared Salmon
- Chicken and Avocado Caprese Salad
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggies